1. Each school will be represented by one team comprising of 3 students. .
2. The class eligibility of students is IX – XII.
3. The competition comprises of 5 rounds. Round 1 : DICTATION [ELIMINATION ROUND], Best 5 teams will continue with the rest of the Rounds
Round 2 : BUZZER ROUND (Pass Round)
• Homonyms/Synonyms will be displayed.
• Participants need to provide the correct meanings of the words displayed and further need to use them correctly in a sentence. Round 3 : CRACK IT [Idiomatic Expressions & Phrases]
• Participants need to complete the idiomatic expression or phrase, need to supply correct meaning, and then aptly use in a sentence. Round 4 : BOB THE BUILDER
• Building up the correct spellings with the hints provided. Round 5 : RAPID FIRE
• Participants need to enunciate the given words correctly.
4. Participation certificates will be given to all participants.
5. Medals will be earned by 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners.
6. In case of a tie ,a tie breaker round will be held
7. The judges’ decision will be final.
8. Escort Teacher to be sent.
For any queries please feel free to contact us at: 9997504734
Doon Global School is a CBSE Day & Boarding Senior Secondary school in Dehradun following Co-Educational system. DGS was established in year 1998 by our visionary father and founder Late Shri. Rakesh Kumar Agarwal.