The best discourses to talk during school assembly are the ones that help you associate with the student and lift their spirits higher for rest of the day. Discuss something that is very generic in nature, something which each sort of audience can connect with. Here is a list of themes and topic that you can talk about, which will help you to connect with everybody present there.
1) My objective in life.
2)5 methods to Read better.
3) Helping other people is also important.
4) Five new things that are breaking the news.
5) How to help the community as a student?
6) Five-way to be punctual in life.
7) What can a student gain from great pioneers?
8) What I gained from my best friend (this will make your best friend exceptionally glad without a doubt).
9) Five purposes of being instructed.
10) Games and sports /exercises are vital activities.
11) The living healthy is our decision.
12) How to begin a day with one best propensity?
13) Three books that I cherished reading
14) My values and ethics in life .
15) Five ways we can help our folks to be happy.
Keep in mind that your discourse point must not hurt anybody. Your discourse must make people happy and empowered to start a day with energy. You can discuss your religion and what you gained from it; however, don’t censure different religions and groups. A decent discourse won’t just get you applause but in it also acknowledge you in school and more friends, without a doubt.